The Scarborough Business Association depends on membership to steer its direction. We have a number of working committees and we're always looking for new members.
Here's a list of the committees that people can join and contribute. If you are interested, please let us know how you can contribute by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership - Responsible for generating new memberships.
- Revenue Generation/Events - Responsible for creating events, attracting attendees.
- The Mayor's Lunch - Our signature event is so large it demands its own committee! A sold out event annually, we're always looking to add new features and ideas.
- Funding Committee - The SBA replies on the payments from members and the generosity of our great sponsors.
- Advocacy and Policy - Liaise Our newest committee, the SBA gives voice to business among city, provincial and federal issues.