The Scarborough Business Association begins a new year and with that came the election of new directors at a meeting Wed. Oct. 24.
Elected to join the board for a two-year term at the meeting are:
- Katie Fang – Price Waterhouse Cooper Canada
Shawn Allen – Matrix Mortgage Global
Muhammad Saeed – Progress Career Planning Institute
Keith Nugara – Telus
Returning board members for one year are:
- Peter Haggert – Haggert Media Group
- Dr. Raffy Chouljian – Scarborough North Dental
- Andrea Hazell – BMO Bank of Montreal
- Samantha Singh – Barrister and Solicitor
- Ashwani Bhardwaj – Ashmay Conveyancing
- Luki Danukarjanto – Focus Inspired
- Viresh Mathur – Blue Umbrella Financial
The Annual Meeting of the SBA followed the monthly After 5 networking reception. Members and guests gathered at Toyota Canada headquarters.
“It’s great to see so many from the business community eager to serve the board” said current SBA president Peter Haggert. ” With new energy comes new ideas and passion. It’s going to be a productive year.”
The annual meeting also was the launch of the revitalized SBA breakfast networking series. Nov. 14 at 8 am, guest speaker Kula Selathurai, entrepreneur and business coach, will explore winning negotiation strategies.
For breakfast tickets click here.