The Scarborough Business Association depends on membership to steer its direction. We have a number of working committees and we're always looking for new members.
Here's a list of the committees that people can join and contribute. If you are interested, please let us know how you can contribute by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership - Responsible for generating new memberships.
- Events - Responsible for creating events, attracting attendees.
- Marketing - Responsible for marketing material, social media, keeping group abreast of technology.
- Industry/Manufacturing - Responsible for identifying opportunities and challenges for industrial and manufacturing members, creating specific events for that group.
- Governance - Preparing bylaws and other directional materials for the association.
- Outreach - Liaise and secure partnerships and working relationships with other like-minded organizations, identify possible joint event and/or membership opportunities.
- Customer Service - Liaise with founding members and others and make sure they are aware of their benefits. Form relationships with members and determine their future needs.