The Scarborough Business Association depends on membership to steer its direction. We have a number of working committees and we're always looking for new members.
Here's a list of the committees that people can join and contribute. If you are interested, please let us know how you can contribute by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership (chair Stephanie van Dam) - Responsible for generating new memberships.
- Events (chair Raffy Chouljian) - Responsible for creating events, attracting attendees.
- Marketing (chair Peter Haggert) - Responsible for marketing material, social media, keeping group abreast of technology.
- Industry/Manufacturing (interim chair, Ian Brown) - Responsible for identifying opportunities and challenges for industrial and manufacturing members, creating specific events for that group.
- Governance (interim chair Roger Francis ) - Preparing bylaws and other directional materials for the association.
- Outreach (chair Marg Middleton) - Liaise and secure partnerships and working relationships with other like-minded organizations, identify possible joint event and/or membership opportunities.
- Customer Service (chair vacant) - Liaise with founding members and others and make sure they are aware of their benefits. Form relationships with members and determine their future needs.