937 Progress Ave.
Please join us to learn about Smart Manufacturing for a Connected World – a practical approach to adopt Industry 4.0. This workshop and seminar is open to leaders from small to medium-sized enterprises interested in the future of manufacturing.
Smart Manufacturing for A Connected World Workshop & Seminar
Who should attend?
- Are you a leader in a small to medium-sized manufacturing business and want to make your company more competitive?
- Leaders of small to medium-sized manufacturers who want to understand practical steps that you can take to bring Industry 4.0 technologies into your operations.
- Decision-makers within small to medium-sized manufacturing businesses who are trying to understand how to make digital technologies part of their competitive advantage.
What will you learn?
During the four-hour workshop & seminar you will:
- Receive an overview of market ready smart manufacturing technologies, including expert advice and best practices.
- Complete a readiness-assessment to identify opportunities for your organization to adopt smart manufacturing technologies to close the gaps in your digital processes.
- Hear from a start-up manufacturer who successfully implemented a new digital manufacturing technology, and how it has delivered benefits to their operations.
- Connect with and network with industry resources and supports in your region that can help you plan and implement technologies on your shop floor or in your business processes.
- The workshop format will also provide participants the opportunity to network with other manufacturing leaders and learn from your peers.Networking: Light Lunch Provided to network with industry partners