Mayor John Tory to lunch with Scarborough Business leaders
(Scarborough, ON) Mayor John Tory will bring his vision for Scarborough’s future to a lunch with an expected 400 business leaders on March 27.
It’s the second year for the Scarborough Business Association’s (SBA) Lunch with Mayor John Tory and it has quickly become an important event on the Scarborough community calendar.
“We had terrific participation in 2016, our first year. People were thrilled to host the Mayor as he engaged a packed ballroom at the Delta Hotel!” said SBA president Roger Francis.
Last year’s event came on the heels of Mayor John Tory’s pitch for an enhanced transit plan for Scarborough. The SBA is looking forward to the Mayor’s vision for the future of Scarborough in this year’s speech.
Here are the event particulars:
- Date: Monday, March 27
- Time : 11:30am-2:00pm
- Location : Delta Hotels Toronto East (2035 Kennedy Rd., Toronto, ON)
- Ticket Price: $70/members; $85 non-members. Table of 10 rates available too
- Reserve Your Tickets At : www.scarboroughbusinessassociation.com
The Scarborough Business Association is intensely focused on helping businesses by driving prosperity, creating forums for networking, and providing opportunities to showcase the local business landscape. The spotlight is on Scarborough’s optimal location, access to education, skilled labour and diversity.
“We thank the Mayor for making this a centrepiece event,” said Francis. “We’re grateful he recognizes the importance of working together and the value of Scarborough as an integral player in the Toronto business community.”
About the Scarborough Business Association
- Formed in 2015, the SBA is operated by a board of directors from the business community.
- With both monthly speaker breakfasts and After 5 networking events, it has become a hub for businesses to connect and build partnerships.
- The SBA is independent of government or other community organizations.
- The SBA contributes to various organizations making a difference on economic direction and progress for Scarborough.
For further information about the SBA or Lunch with The Mayor, please contact:
Scarborough Business Association